Calling all dog-lovers: We’re asking you to Pair the Pooch for a chance to win a dog-friendly staycation, courtesy of SilverDoor.
Meet the humans
Ready to be paired with their pups are:
- Mark Cuschieri, Head of Global Travel Management, UBS
- Bev Fearis, Editor, The Business Travel Magazine
- Tracey Wilson, Operations Director, Blue Cube Travel
- Shelley Mathews, CTM EVP Sales EMEA
- Scott Davis, CEO, Institute of Travel Management
- Martin Klima, Chief Customer Officer, SilverDoor
- Paul Tilstone, Managing Partner, Festive Road
- Lynne Griffiths, CEO, Sirius Talent Solutions
- Caroline Whitson, Group Head of Marketing, SilverDoor
SilverDoor is kindly offering a one-night stay in a pet-friendly apartment in the winner’s choice of either Edinburgh, London, Manchester or Liverpool.
Post your guesses as a comment on the LinkedIn post by 12pm on Friday August 25 2023. The winner will be whoever has the most correct answers. If there is a tie, a winner will be selected at random.
The lucky winner will be announced on Tuesday August 29 – a few days after International Dog Day on Saturday August 26.
For those who want to travel with their pooch in tow, why not check out our our recent top 10 dog-friendly hotels and apartments blog?
GIVEAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
No purchase is necessary. Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Maximum of two people in a one-bedroom/ studio apartment. Amenities, features and facilities may vary depending on location and apartment type. Please check the apartment pages for full details. Food and travel are not included and must be paid for by the winner. The prize is strictly subject to availability, excludes selective event dates and will be valid until 30/08/2024. The prize must be accepted as offered, it is not transferable or refundable and there is no cash alternative. The prize must not be re-sold. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged. The prize has no monetary value.