Nominations open today for the 2024 Business Travel People Awards, with six new categories to enter.
The prestigious awards, now in their 13th year, recognise individuals and teams in business travel whose professionalism and business excellence make them stand out from their peers.
They are designed to celebrate the industry’s finest talent across all business travel sectors and at all stages of a career.
Unlike other awards, the People Awards celebrate the achievements of the people in the industry, rather than the companies or brands.
Submissions for all 19 categories will be welcome from today until midday on the closing date of Friday March 15.
The six new categories for 2024 are:
- Sales and Business Development Team of the Year
- Sales and Business Development Manager of the Year
- Consultant of the Year
- TMC Above and Beyond – Individual
- TMC Above and Beyond – Team
- Mentor of the Year
The other categories are:
- Account Management Team of the Year
- Account Manager of the Year
- Meetings and Events Team of the Year
- Business Travel Team of the Year
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Champion
- Duty of Care Champion
- Sustainability Champion
- Travel Technology Innovator
- People Manager of the Year
- Rising Star
- Shining Star
- Buyer of the Year
- Outstanding Industry Contribution Award
There will also be a Chair’s Award chosen from across all of the categories by the Chair of the Judges Panel, Leigh Cowlishaw.
Winners will be presented with their awards at an evening ceremony on Tuesday September 17 at the De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms in London’s Covent Garden, where the 2023 awards ceremony took place.
The drinks reception will once again be sponsored by Direct ATPI.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Kirsty Hicks, Publisher of The Business Travel Magazine, at firstname.lastname@example.org