The team will be led by Pat McDonagh, CEO, and will combine the previous senior teams from both Agiito and Clarity.
- Donna Fitzgerald, recently COO and interim CEO at Agiito, becomes Executive Director – Business Travel. She will be responsible for “developing and implementing Clarity’s growth strategy and driving business development and customer retention alongside the identification of new opportunities”. She will also have direct responsibility for the sales and account management functions of the combined businesses.
- Paul Casement, previously Account Management & Events Director at Clarity, becomes Executive Director – Meetings & Events. He will focus on growing the Meetings & Events business, backed by Agiito’s homegrown Meetings pro product.
- Sue Chapman, Previously Commercial Director at Clarity, becomes Executive Director – Product, responsible for the delivery of all client-facing technologies alongside implementation and business support.
- Carl Law, former Agiito CTO, is now Executive Director – Technology, responsible for the ongoing development and investment in technology alongside the day-to-day operations of the company’s IT function.
- Steve Banks, previously CCO at Agiito, has been given the role of Executive Director – Commercial. He will be responsible for creating and managing the overall commercial strategy within Clarity with direct responsibility for supplier relations and marketing. This will include the development of the combined brand and proposition.
- Steve Riley, previously Operations Director at Clarity, is now Executive Director – Operations, responsible for the smooth operation of the combined on and offline travel consultant teams.
- Paul Hemingway, previously Finance Director at Clarity, alongside his role as MD of Destination Sport, becomes Executive Director – Finance He will lead the combined finance function, ensuring a smooth integration and strong commercial support as the business develops.
Alongside these appointments, the business will continue to be supported by Jane Harrington, Group Director of HR, Matt Oates, Group Director of IT and Susie White, Group Director of Marketing.
An integration team from both businesses will also be created to define the future operating model for the business, “ensuring a smooth and gradual transition”.
McDonagh said: “There’s a lot of work to be done to integrate the two businesses and ensure we maximise customer benefits. In the meantime, it is our absolute priority to ensure we enhance and exceed our combined reputation, delivering rock-solid service and technology to our customers. With this team in place, we couldn’t be better placed to do that.”
He said with the new leadership team in place there would now be changes in the next level of management but added: “It’s early days. We have a huge focus on business as usual and we expect to grow the business and ensure the integration effort is appropriately resourced and supported.”