The tool, HelloFCBT, can be implemented within 24 hours. It is suitable for point-to-point bookings and includes negotiated fares and client-specific fares and hotel content.
It also features approvals functionality, traveller profiles, traveller tracking and reporting.
- Ride-hailing service Bolt has added an XL category, allowing users to request vehicles for up to seven passengers.
- Previously known as Taxify, the company launched in London in June this year and says it will offset emissions to ensure all passenger journeys are carbon neutral.
- BCD Travel’s longtime joint-venture partner in South Africa, Connex Travel, is merging with Rennies Travel, South Africa’s leading corporate travel management company.
- Wayte Travel Management has moved its London office from Ealing to Hammersmith following “a fantastic year of growth in 2019″.
Its full-time workforce now exceeds 50 members of staff for the first time in its history. The company was established in 1903 and has specialised in business travel since 1980.
- Advantage Business Travel’s fourth annual Business Travel Symposium will take place at the BMA, London, on Friday 22nd November.
Sonia Michaels, Head of Business Travel Services and Events at The Advantage Travel Partnership, says: “We have shaped the event to give food for thought and encourage the SME TMC community to drive change in the travel industry.
“The blend of inspirational talks with industry leaders’ discussions has curated an event that will provide plenty of inspiration to attending delegates.”
- US-based Travel and Transport has extended its Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) to all its UK employees across the TMC and Radius Travel.
The profit-sharing model includes additional retirement benefits and generates “an enhanced sense of ownership and engagement”.
- There’s less than one week left to register for the GBTA’s Europe Conference at a reduced rate. The event takes place in Munich from 19th-21st November in partnership with VDR.
- The Independent Travel Management Company (ITMC) Summit 2020 will take place from 14th-16th June at the Hyatt Regency Newport Beach, California, it was announced this week.
Previously operating as BCD Travel South Africa, Connex Travel has been a BCD Global Network partner since 2009. The merged agency will operate as Rennies BCD Travel.
The event is jointly hosted by global travel management networks WIN, GlobalStar, Hickory Global Partners and the ITS Network.
Now in its third year, the summit is open to all independent TMCs from around the world regardless of network affiliation.