The judging process is now underway for the 2023 Business Travel People Awards.
Judging will take place over the coming weeks and the shortlisted finalists will be announced towards the end of May.
There are eight new judges on the panel this year:
- Merv Moonien, UK Travel Services Manager for JLL/Amazon
- Devi Virdi, Group Head of Diversity and Inclusion at Centrica
- Paul Bowden, Commercial Director at RDG (Rail Delivery Group)
- Carolyn Pearson, CEO of Maiden Voyage and winner of the 2022 Chair’s Award
- Lynne Griffiths, CEO Sirius Talent Solution and winner of the 2022 Shining Star Award.
- Sinéad Ryan, Head of Account Management UK, ALTOUR, joint winner of the 2022 Rising Star Award
- Georgia Suttie, Venue Find Operations Manager, Agiito, joint winner of the 2022 Rising Star Award
- Laura Garton, Sales and Marketing Executive, Synergy Global Housing, joint winner of the 2022 Rising Star Award.
For the third consecutive year, the panel will be chaired by Leigh Cowlishaw, Managing Partner, Black Box Partnerships.
“The standard of entries this year is extremely high so our judges will have a tough job selecting the finalists,” said Cowlishaw.
“This year we have made supporting evidence mandatory with each submission, which our judges will be examining very closely to find the best talent in our industry.
“I very much look forward to revealing who had made the shortlist next month. Even getting to that stage is such an achievement.”
Tickets are now on sale for the presentation ceremony on September 25.