Center, a US-based payment and expense management provider, has integrated travel into its expense solution, powered by Spotnana’s cloud-based Travel-as-a-Service platform.
It says the move is in response to “the frustration from customers who experience high levels of spend leakage, limited inventory, high cost of ownership, and poor service from their existing products”.
Center claims its expanded support includes the following:
- A universal travel and expense policy application, enabling every employee expense, including off-program travel bookings, to be run through corporate policies in real time, ensuring fast approvals and saving finance teams valuable time on month-end close.
- Comprehensive, unbiased global travel inventory at competitive prices, self-service trip changes, automated redemption of unused ticket credits, and 24/7 access to expert travel agents
- Booking receipts automatically attached to corresponding expenses, improving expense categorisation accuracy and helping enforce sound traveller buying behaviours.
- The ability to manage reimbursements and safely issue unlimited physical and virtual cards, providing teams with end-to-end control over the travel and expense process.
- A system where businesses only pay for what they use with no licence, deployment, integration, or support fees. An all-inclusive, flat travel booking fee covers unlimited itinerary changes and 24/7 support.