The winners of our dog-friendly competitions have been chosen.
Proud dog parents took part in our LinkedIn competition for the chance to win a pet-friendly staycation, courtesy of SilverDoor.
Phase One asked our followers to Pair the Pooch. The correct pairs were:
1. Holby – Paul Tilstone, Managing Partner, FESTIVE Road
2. Nelson – Mark Cuschieri, Head of Global Travel Management, UBS
3. Flo – Bev Fearis, Editor, The Business Travel Magazine
4. Frankie – Tracey Wilson, Operations Director, Blue Cube Travel
5. Luna – Shelley Mathews, EVP Sales EMEA, CTM UK
6. Poppy – Scott Davies, CEO, ITM
7. Cali – Lynne Griffiths, CEO, Sirius Talent Solutions
8. Rupert – Martin Klima, Chief Customer Officer, SilverDoor
9. Alfie – Caroline Whitson, Group Head of Marketing, SilverDoor
The winner of Pair the Pooch is Nikki Regan, Director of Commercial Strategy at ATPI. Guessing just one pair correctly was more than enough to sail through with flying colours!
Meanwhile, Phase Two gave hounds the chance to be crowned Business Travel’s Top Dog. With hundreds of dog-lovers taking part in the latter competition, we’re thinking of making it an annual event!
The photogenic pooch with the coveted title of Business Travel’s Top Dog is Teddy, owned by Alicia Lord, EMEA Regional Operations Manager at American Express Global Business Travel.
Both winners will receive one night’s stay in a pet-friendly apartment. They can choose between Edinburgh, Manchester, London and Liverpool.
Congratulations to our lucky winners! We will be in touch shortly.
If you’re feeling inspired to take your beloved pup on a staycation, check out our top 10 dog-friendly hotels and apartments blog.