British Airways and Loganair have announced a major expansion of their codeshare agreement.
The addition of 18 new routes will give BA customers access to 38 of Loganair’s UK routes, meaning that customers can book onward connections from destinations across the airline’s route network and earn Avios and Tier points as part of BA’s Executive Club programme.
Routes now available to book include:
- Aberdeen to Belfast City, Birmingham, Bristol, Manchester, and Southampton
- City of Derry to London and Liverpool
- Cornwall Airport Newquay to Manchester
- Exeter to Edinburgh, Glasgow and Newcastle
- Isle of Man to Birmingham, Edinburgh and Manchester
- Inverness to Birmingham
- Norwich to Aberdeen and Edinburgh
- Teesside to Southampton
Passengers travelling from Aberdeen or the Isle of Man to Manchester will also now be able to connect onto BA’s codeshare flights on other carriers, including oneworld partners, from the north-west hub.
Destinations include New York, Barbados and Orlando, allowing customers to book a single ticket with assured connections.
Neil Chernoff, BA Director of Network and Alliances, said: “It is great news to be expanding our longstanding codeshare agreement with Loganair.
“This will create better connectivity and offer more choice for our customers between UK regions and destinations all over the world thanks to our expansive global route network and Loganair’s extensive regional services.”