Serviced apartment brand, Adagio, has launched a full rebrand for 2023.
A “contemporary, vibrant” new look and feel aims to represent Adagio’s progression and ambitions for its continued growth in 2023 and beyond.
Representing Adagio’s three ranges: Access, Original and Premium, the new branding features a “bold and eye-catching” colour scheme illustrating a set of new brand messages.
The rebrand has been created by branding agency Saguez & Partners who took inspiration from artists renowned for their bold use of colour including Matisse and David Hockney.
The colour palate features bright shades of orange, turquoise, pale pink, purple and black alongside the brand’s existing signature red.
The focal point of the rebrand is the new Creative City Map – a colourful, bold design which represents the modern city landscape within which Adagio properties are located. The design puts Adagio at the heart of the city’s energy and amplifies the brand’s potential with a positive, enthusiastic, creative and lively space.
Karine Eisenchteter Léothier, Director of Strategy and Innovation Saguez & Partners said: “We have revealed a powerful, modern and light brand. We are very happy with the result, which lives up to our common ambition: to reveal the brand’s potential, to change the perception of Adagio by placing it in a modern context with a rich and lively territory.”
Laurène Rohr, Head of Marketing at Adagio says: “We are delighted to reveal our new brand platform which is a concise expression of Adagio’s identity. Our aim with this modern new look is to take Adagio into a new phase. We want to reach new customers as well as nurture our existing ones through our new messages and branding which are key to our continued growth in the aparthotel and wider travel sector”.
The rebranding has been designed to illustrate a collection of new messages encompassing Adagio’s purpose, promise, mission, values and proof of achievements.
- Purpose: Making Life in The City More Beautiful. By committing to strong human interactions, social and environmental responsibility and a focus on local communities, Adagio aims to reveal the beauty of cities.
- Promise: The City Made Easy. Adagio’s operational efficiency and versatility means guests are free to enjoy and discover the city carefree.
- Mission: Making It Easier For Guests To Enjoy Life In The City. Adagio aims to create long-term, personal relationships with guests to develop unique customer insights allowing them to tailor stays to the individual’s needs.
- Values: Adagio employees uphold the key values of sharing, daring, and responsibilty.
- Proof: Adagio’s achievements over the last 12 months include five European openings, 85K repeat customers, major new business wins including Deutsche Bank and IES Abroad, and an average occupancy rate of 84% from June-October 2022.
Consumers can expect to see Adagio’s new branding across both digital and out of home advertising including website, social media, billboards and on branded merchandise from this month.